B Mat Traveller
With a thinner construction and lightweight design, our B MAT™ Traveller is designed for the on-the-go yogi and is also popular as a second mat which can be stored at the cottage, the gym, or even the office!
- Superior performance and grip
- Soft yet strong construction
- Non-offensive rubber smell due to innovative production
- Lightweight and durable
- Finely textured surface for traction
- High density cushion for comfort, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Water based production process results in rubber that is soft to the touch
- OEKO-TEX Certified Production for non-toxic emissions
- Weight: 1kg
- Thickness: 2mm
- Dimensions: 71” Long x 26” Wide
- Made in Spain
Material: 100% rubber (both natural rubber and synthetic). 100% Azodicarbonamide free. We don’t recommend this mat if you have a latex allergy.
This product is perfect for:
The best way to clean your B MAT is by wiping the surface on a regular basis with plain water and neutral soap. You could also whip up a cleaning solution with enzymatic action by mixing half water and half vinegar or lemon juice. This produces a gentle cleaner that is effective at removing stubborn stains.
If you feel like giving your mat a deep clean, you can soak it in a bath tub, hose it down, or wash it in a washing machine set to the gentle cycle, max 30 degree water, with a mild soap. It can go in the dryer or you can take it outside to dry, but if you take your mat outside to dry, keep it in the shade to avoid direct sunlight and avoid hanging it over metal or wood. Draping it over a plastic bannister works great.
Using special cleaning products with essential oils, alcohols and light surfactants, are also A-OK. Avoid using solvents or harsh abrasives as these will break down the compounds that keep the B MAT grippy and supportive.